Industrial Lighting - Moscow, 2016
Welcome to Industrial Lighting - Moscow, 2016 exhibition devoted to lighting technologies and products for industrial, transport and city applications!
It is organized for experts engaged in lighting projects and products supply for industrial premises, offices, shopping centers, universities and schools, administrative and public buildings as well as transport and city streets infrastructure. There is also growing demand in lighting components from Russian manufacturers.
The exhibition is visited by over 13 000 experts.
Moscow City and the central region of Russia is the most developed industrial area in Russian Federation. The estimated quantity of lighting units used in the region is 400 mln, over 9% are LED devices.
In the Central region of Russia are registered:
- more than 2500 industrial enterprises
- Over 5000 trade centers and shops
- Over 1000 stadiums, swimming pulls, and other sport objects
- Over 2000 railway and bus stations, transfer knots
- Over 3000 office centers
- Over 1700 farms and greenhouses
- Over 2000 schools and universities
- Over 500 warehouse terminals
- Streets and roads are lighted by over 1 000 000 lighting spots
Welcome to visit Industrial Lighting - Moscow exhibition in June!