Industrial Lighting - Moscow, 2017
Industrial Lighting - Moscow, 2017 exhibition devoted to lighting technologies and products for industrial, transport and city applications will be held 17-20 April 2017 in Moscow, Russia, at the best exhibition fairground of Moscow - Expocenter, alongside with 26th international exhibition ELECTRO 2017.
It is organized for experts engaged in lighting projects and products supply for industrial premises, offices, shopping centers, universities and schools, administrative and public buildings as well as transport and city streets infrastructure. There is also growing demand in lighting components from Russian manufacturers.
The previous exhibition was visited by over 11 000 experts. Photo report from 2016 expo.
Moscow City and the central region of Russia is the most developed industrial area in Russian Federation. The estimated quantity of lighting units used in the region is 400 mln, over 13% are LED devices.
In the Central region of Russia are registered:
- more than 4000 industrial enterprises
- Over 5000 trade centers and shops
- Over 1000 stadiums, swimming pulls, and other sport objects
- Over 2000 railway and bus stations, transfer knots
- Over 3000 office centers
- Over 1700 farms and greenhouses
- Over 3000 schools and universities
- Over 500 warehouse terminals
- Streets and roads are lighted by over 1 000 000 lighting spots
Welcome to visit best lighting devices expo in Russia - Industrial Lighting - Moscow in April 2017!